Vision & Mission
- A respected global leader in accreditation of engineering education.
- To accredit engineering education programmes benchmarked to international best practices.
- The EAC and ETAC are committed to uphold the highest quality of engineering education accreditation and to the continual improvement of their respective Standards
- All matters pertaining to the accreditation of an engineering education programme shall be processed within 8 months.
- EAC/ETAC shall actively participate in activities related to the engineering education.
- All complaints and enquiries received from the public relating to engineering education programme accreditation services shall be attended to expeditiously.
EAC Strategic Statement
- Continually enhance Accreditation Management Systems.
- Inculcate excellence and relevance in engineering education.
- Execute and promote international best practices in engineering education accreditation.
- Improve the process for capacity building to fulfil domestic and international roles of engineering education accreditation.
- Ensure resourcefulness and sustainability in all EAC/ETAC business endeavour.